Laura Coatl - Poetry
Relevant Profiles FOR EDITORS INTERESTED IN LAURA COATL and her developments on Line.
CUP OF COLORED LETTERS: http://bit.ly/n18Myd
ESPEJO by Laura Coatl - Poetry: http://on.fb.me/rm0QrJ
LANDS OF VERSE http://poetprints.com
None of my developments is alienated from the rest of my ouvre.
Book Editors need to foresee this as pertinent to a contract with me. Metaphors, and Intrinsic Content of my book is considered good for me only if I can relate its content with the sense of my words of Thought where I write other than Poetry.
Projects development cannot take a path by themselves: That is a reason why I represent My Self.
Thank You for Contacting Me.
I will be very happy to find how your Business Good Will is a Venue of my Artistry, Philosophy, Creativity, and Personae.
My Signature: Visual Icon #1
Visual Contact for All My Poetry (including Espejo)- Visual Icon #2
- When is Self Representation the Best? I want to have more control of my independence. I am an independent artist, and what that means to me can only be understood by you if you go around all circuits of my websites and blogs, which include guided tours, that are cheap (as cheap as going to a museum).
… “Lo he pintado como una figura poco dinamica, que abarca casi por completo su espacio y ademas parcialmente excluye las partes de su cuerpo que le permitirian movimiento: Las piernas y el cerebro…” Laura Coatl
Laura Coatl does not write in Spanish any longer, due to Political Issues in Mexico.
Latter pictures to this Event are not available: I have no records of them, when/if those exist without my consent, for I did not allow for pictures either.
“El 2002, Cecilia Bustamante organizó un Festival Literario Internacional de Otoño, que se llevó a cabo en la Universidad de Austin en setiembre de dicho año. Asistimos, entre otros, Laura Coatl, Lina Zerón, Alfredo Elejalde, Borka Sattler, Ericka Ghersi, Pedro Flecha, Ida Vitale, Enrique Fierro (profesor de esa casa de estudios), Márgara Russotto, Pedro Granados, Róger Santiváñez y Diego Trelles…” (cit. Paolo de Lima)
- I have been an independent artist since day one, and plan to continue being so.
- My personal relationships have never been part of my independent activities
- I have created interference to other people’s personal relationships, thus I do not expect others to break into my environment to settle their personal interests with people I know they might know as well.
- I am not personally engaged with anybody, neither I do expect commitment from anybody to take charge of my art expectations: I have been an independent artist and that starts with independence from Single man or women interested or requesting friendship with me.
- Secular sexuality is not a gendered issue, which I have had these sort of issues Thanks to the X of my X
- I do not involve anything personal with my business dealings.
Artist LauraCoatl LauraElenaAvilaZelaya
Creative Developer Laura Elena Avila Zelaya
(Source: gmail.com Work Address http)
About visuals or Artist Laura Coatl available on the Web for Everyone while her current HyperText Installation is being Built simultaneously with her Retrospective Cyber Show.
Images available for everyone take part of The System of Coatlian Art Websites and Pages that give shape to her “The Weather” Project (billboard of if is found at http://www.lovetheartsmagazine.info)
The AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE images could be purchased as souvenirs at http://www.photobox.co.uk/my/album?album_id=830373624
While if you are an Art Collector and would like to purchase differently, please find my profile at http://www.saatchionline.com/coatlaura
Synergy and the Weather:Nothing Else Matters When/If You are Here and Now